Dear Valued Client,
Thank you so much for deciding to work with Lori Rae Tomlinson for either one-on-one coaching or the ten session package. You are choosing to change your life, and I commend you for taking this step!
We have had our introductory call and have determined that we are optimistic and enthusiastic about what we can accomplish together.
To bring our “best selves” to the coaching relationship, it is important that we share the same understanding about how we will work together.
Please read the points below and get in touch with any questions you have at firstname.lastname@example.org
· As discussed, we will be working together either on a single session basis or with a commitment of a ten session package. This time frame ensures that you understand that it takes dedication to reach your goals and create a life you love. You realize that it does take time, but it’s more than worth it.
· Each session is 50-60 minutes in length and takes place via Skype.
· Do let me know what works best for you in terms of scheduling. I aim to create a standing weekly coaching appointment for us.
· I will bring myself to the coaching sessions free from distractions and respectfully request that you do the same.
· We agree that we will each show up at the mutually scheduled time for our coaching session. If you have to reschedule you will do so with a minimum of 24 hours notice. Sessions cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will result in you losing that session. I certainly understand that life happens and will accommodate emergencies on a case-by-case basis but I value your time as well as my own.
· You are about to pay either $150 for a single session or $1,250 for a ten session package.
· Session fees are non-refundable.
· If you’ve purchased a package and find yourself unable to use your sessions for any reason, you may put the remaining sessions on a 1-month hold.
· Should you decide to “quit” the process without completing your twelve sessions and after your 1-month hold period is up, you will lose those sessions.
· I reserve the right to change the fees/packages offered by Lori Rae Tomlinson but will always honour the agreed rate for the agreed time period that was set at the beginning of our work together. However, should you decide to continue your coaching work with Lori Rae Tomlinson (which would be amazing!) after the completion of the initial package, there’s no guarantee the rates will be the same.
· I welcome communication between our calls via email. It is my expectation that you will reach out if you hit a “sticky” spot that you would like some feedback on, and that you will share the successes that you have on the way to creating a life you love!
· As agreed, I will respond to your emails on the same day Monday-Friday. There will of course be minimal exceptions due to illness, travel and holidays. I will communicate clearly with you regarding times I am/will be unavailable.
· I welcome your input and questions along the way. Our relationship is a collaborative one, and the more you put into it the more you will get out of it! Ask me questions, challenge my point of view, bring resources to the table that you’ve found, tell me where I’m wrong, and share with me your insights along the way. You are your own best expert even if you don’t know it yet (you will shortly!).
· I will also call or email you if there is something to share or if I have a thought or idea which might be useful to you between our sessions together. I love providing this extra level of service and will not charge you for it.
· We are entering into a coaching relationship, and there is not, nor will there be, any type of therapy or psychological counseling. If these are needed or the need for them is identified at any stage in our relationship, it is your responsibility to seek these services from a licensed professional.
· An important part of the coaching relationship is the coach’s role in providing challenges and encouraging the client to push herself. However, this must always be done sensitively and appropriately for the individual client. If I say or do something that upsets you or does not feel right, please let me know. I want to provide you with the service and support you need and believe that honesty and trust are critical for our relationship to grow. I want this to be an open and safe place for you to come with confidence, and I ask that you let me know if there is ever anything that you are concerned about in our work together so that I can do what is necessary for you to be satisfied and happy.
· You recognize that Lori Rae Tomlinson will always have your best interest at heart and that with hard work and an open mind, you can make life-changing strides in your life towards your goals. However, as with anything in life, there are no guarantees and your success is dependent on your effort outside of the Lori Rae Tomlinson coaching as well.
· You recognize that in the course of our work together you may divulge goals, future plans, business affairs, job information, personal and other such private information. I will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly, voluntarily use any such information for my own benefit or disclose this information to a third party. I will not voluntarily disclose that we are in a coaching relationship without your expressed written permission.
I have read and agree to the points and agreements above and will honor them during our coaching relationship. I am committed to giving this process my all.
Lori Rae Tomlinson